Do you assume they are dating other people?

When you first start to date someone, do you assume they're dating other people? Or just you?

And this is in the beginning, way before you guys talk about being exclusive

Also, when you vote, please pick the right age group. Curious to see if different ages have different views

• I assume they're seeing other people as well, I'm 20 and under
  • I assume I'm the only one they are dating, I'm 20 and under
  • I assume they're seeing other people as well, I'm 21 or over
  • I assume I'm the only one they are dating, I'm 21 or over

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm over 21 and I assume the girl I'm dating (regardless of her age) is dating other people. This is the 21st century and that's what happens. I remind myself to not take it personally. Of course, if it's a girl I really like, I can't help but feel a bit jealous.

What Guys Said 2

• depends on how the question was asked on hanging out and who was there, but it's usually friends when in groups, but if it's two people together, then it's possibly a date...as for age, older folks are more confident in coming out and making it a point, whereas younger folks just assume or lack confidence to talk about it

• Depends on the girl. I know some girls that have multiple guys at once, and others who will only have one.

I'm 21

What Girls Said 0