I'm against drugs and the guy I went on a date with,"pops" a pill once in a while.

And it really turns me off...Is it bad that I might not want to see him again because of that?I'm just really against them and I mean yeah it is his choice to do that but I'm just not for it...

To the people who answered this question recently,I asked this question in 2010,it's now 2012 lol and we broke up,but thanks anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely understandable. He's chosen to make drugs part of his life, you've chosen to keep drugs out of your life. You're not required to give a guy "charity dates" if he's involved in things you don't want to be a part of.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's not bad. Even though my perspective is different than the advice I'm going to give you, I still want you to understand that relationships need compatibility. Without it, connections cannot be made, voids form between areas, and communication goes down the drain. If this dude pops pills, then don't be around him if it bothers you so much. He's not the only guy in the world.

• isnt this kinda superficial? your not gonna date him cause of something he does. I thought his charm caught you. and his looks. I dk..just seems a bit superficial

What Girls Said 7

• First of all you should tell him how you feel about that, maybe If he really wants to date you he's willing to stop. Once you get his opinion then it'll be easier to make a decision, if he can't stop then I don't think you should keep on dating him because he would make you feel uncomfortable every time you see him.

• Uh. Pop a pill means E right?

If you have the biased "all drugs are addictive, bad, etc" get over it or you'll lose him.

E's not even addictive.

Feels amazing, you should try one yourself then talk ;) Then you'll know why he does it. Haha.

• Ah because it can kill you.

And no I won't get over it.Have fun been a druggo!

• The chances of that are extremely low.

Anything can kill you.

Drinking too much water can kill you.

Yes it's illegal, but from where I live, it's highly accessible.

• Sexy. ;)

• Im kinda in the same boat.

I like a guy who does weed once in a while. and I hate drugs more than anything.

It doesn't stop me from liking him though. Because I've already gotten him to stop a little bit. Maybe I can get him to stop fully :)

Try getting him to stop :)

But yes, drugs are f***iiiing stupid.

• It's absolutely not a bad thing! I would be turned off by that too and would never date him again, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all and it is his choice, but it's your choice to not be with that kind of guy and personally I think it's the right one. He sounds like he has issues.

• Wow 2010 they should put when these questions were 1st asked...anyways at least he was upfront about it

• Be careful he doesn't drug you

• Stick to your rules