Who else out there has never had their first kiss yet?

I'm curious because I get teased when people find out that I'm 19 and have never had my first kiss yet. I hate being teased but I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy, as cheesy as that sounds, but it's the truth.

So, I'm just wondering is there anyone on here who still hasn't had their first kiss? (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't have my first kiss or dated see I lived with 6 older brothers and three of them was always in the same school and they were way over protective anyway I saw what they did with there girlfriends you should be happy you haven't had Ur first kiss I know I am and if a person comes up to you and laughs because you haven't have Ur first kiss say I don't give my kiss away like you my parents actually taught me right and walk away

• I have 1 older brother (my only sibling actually), but he was never protective of me because he's 22-almost 23 years old and has never had a girlfriend before. But he's a computer geek (always playing World of Warcraft). He's also kind of quiet like me though, so I guess it doesn't help, ha ha but I like your advice in what to say to people if they laugh at me about it, thanks! (:

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't. I haven't even dated yet. For quite a few reasons. Generally I don't tell people I have never kissed a girl and when the topic does come up it is something to be proud of. I have 2 sisters both younger and older and a mom. A single kiss from them is inexplicably more real and important to me then some girl that I'm convinced I'm in love with who will eventually dump me once she is bored of me. Not saying that dating is impossible just something to be taken with great caution.

• :)

The topic is something to be proud of, "Never been kissed". I am sure you will prefer your first kiss to be with some-one special then just a random single kiss. A lot of girls and one is bound to come your way:)

• It shouldn't be the way: "I" think but the way everyone thinks. Unfortunately it is the way "I" think. I mean like I'm 16 what am I doing dating at this age anyway? Dating is like an infant with a glass made of diamonds. Me being the infant not knowing the purpose of the glass the preciousness, or how to take care of it properly. The glass itself shouldn't have to do anything because it is perfect the way it it. Eventually I will drop the glass and shards will fly everywhere cutting me deep.

• Every girl deserves the best and If I'm not ready for 1 how do I expect myself to be ready for more? Dating all over the place I will make a mess of myself. 1 is all I need and all I want.

• I haven't had mine either.

• i haven't and I'm proud because it is my choice and I'm waiting for a girl I truly like :P

• Yeah I'm 18 and never had one yet, you aren't alone :)

What Girls Said 7

• Didn't have my first kiss until I was 20.

That same year I met a really great guy and I was so glad I hadn't had a boyfriend before and considered him my first kiss even tho he technically wasnt.

Think of all the girls who have had really shtty first sex experiences...be thankful you don't have that!

It'll be cool, but if you really want to change it, kiss a guy at a party one day or something and just have fun! :)

• It don't sound cheesy at all. I believe in love and I want my first kiss to be with some-one special. This may sound weird but as an Italian, I look up at the luna( moon), which is romantic in my culture and dream to have my first kiss, on a bridge beneath water, under the luna and sparkling stars. That's my dream kiss but you know dreams are just dreams.

I may only be under 18 but would not give my first kiss away to any-one at school.

• Aww that's cute, I got mine at 18 in a nightclub to a 33 year old guy ha ha not very special.. and its been downhill since then lol

• Lol, ohh that's sad :|

• I'm not sad, I'm just trying to say that's it's sad that it was with a 33 year old guy, that's all...

• Lol well he was cute though so its ok

• i was waiting for my first kiss to be by someone special, but it was taking to long, so it ended up being with a random guy I met at a club, we still talk and are pretty into each other but its a bit hard because we live in different cities. but yea, I guess my point is, you can be suprised. :)

• I havnt either, just hasn't happened yet :P

• I'm 22 and I have not had my first "anything" yet. I havn't been with any guy that made me want to share that with. Most people my age don't feel that way at all and treat me like I'm a goody-goody just because I don't go to bars and leave with random guys. The peer pressure to be sexually active is ridiculous, and I've sort of rebelled and am determined to share all sexual experiences with a truly special guy.

I felt so self conscious of it that I actually made up a fake guy/kiss scenario several years ago. And now I have to keep up the lie, and I wish I had just said no rather than lying about it. Now if I admit I've never been kissed, I'm a liar as well. I really regret not just standing up for my values.

Try to own the fact that you know yourself and what you want and be proud of that. I wish I had been. :)

• I've actually been called goody-goody myself as well. Mostly because when I say that the farthest I'd go on a first date is just cuddling, hugs, and just hanging out having a nice time with the guy... And I'm also really shy around guys too, (makes them think they can use me and get away with it. Or so they think). But it's also because I have a friend that would go as far as sex like not even an hour with a guy she just met. I know, lol I don't know what to think of that really either....

• Lol. I used to have a friend that basically thought she couldn't know if she liked a guy or not until she had slept with him. One weekend, she slept with 3 different guys. And I'm not talking an orgy either. I'm talking 3 separate occasions with 3 different guys.

I thought she was insane, but it's what worked for her, and that's what matters. We should all be comfortable doing what's best for ourselves w/o judgment! :)

• Hey its OK, I still haven't had my first kiss. you`re not the only one. :)

I mean I had my first boyfriend and only boyfriend at the time when I was 18, but we only lasted a month then we broke up because he was so arrogant and thought he knew it all about relationships jz because he had two. And I might that he was a very lazy boyfriend, he wants to have a girlfriend, but so lazy in doing anything for the relationship. His first relationship was mostly handled by his first ex girlfriend who did everything basically from the asking out to the planning of going places and even had her mom be the ride for everything. Anyways off topic sorry lol, umm I guess for me I never found that supposed "right special moment" with him so we never kissed, but just held hands.

I feel lame for not at least having my first kiss. But Don't Worry, Hopefully, We`ll find the right person and the right moment to have that special first kiss :)

• I`m 19 forgot to mention lol.

• Yup, He Truly is lol. I also forgot to mention, I don't think its wrong for a girl to ask a guy out and plan stuff out togther, But dang He needs to be a man and do sh*t too, lol.

And Aww really? I`m sure your mom wouldn't think it was that embarrassing, she`d understand. :) Hopefully lol if she doesn't laugh J/K. I haven't told my mom if I kissed yet.

• Lol, well, the guy I really like right now (and sadly he doesn't like me back) :/ he's also my best friend, but I find it's always me asking him when he has time off of work to hang out and we're always take turns picking something to do (thank god, haha), at least that alone shows he's not a lazy guy, but he has his days XD [don't they all?] lmao

Also that he drives an hour to pick me up and an hour back to his house must show he at least has SOME interest in me, lol right? I would sure hope so