I'm an extremely gorgeous male but who would ever date one?

I'm a extremely Gorgeous male but who would ever date one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything. Yes, that is the first thing girls normally notice ( how good looking you are and if you are good looking) but initially it's about your character. If you're confident, friendly, and most importantly.. can make them laugh, then you're golden. You could be the most gorgeous looking male in the world, but if your character sucks and you're a douche bag, then girls will not be interested in you...unless they are really low and only think about looks and only date you cause they would look good in your arm.

But honestly man, you sound pretty self-centered and conceit. I hope you aren't that way around the girls.

• My grandma said looks are it lol

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I can date someone who isn't the most attractive and still be in love with them. Being attractive is something but being like you who says that, would be a total turnoff.

• no one. like the other girl said, you sound cocky

• Probably no one, You sound conceited to me.

What Guys Said 3

• i'll bang you

• Lolollollollollololllollollollollollolloollllollo..lol

• well if you have the attitude on you that you're "extremely gorgeous" then quite possibly nobody, and if some girl is daft enough to wanna date you considering your apparent vanity, then she is probably just as vain and the relationship won't last or be anything more than superficial

• Well if you can't get a date, then you must not be as good looking as you think.

• It's just so simple then..