Guys, do you feel like it's a waste of time talking/hanging out with a girl you like but is in a relationship?

Cause I do, just wondering if anyone else feels the same way

• Yea, I feel it is a waste of time
  • No, I don't
  • I just want to see the answer
I mean like she is your friend, you have feelings for her and she wants to hang out, would you feel it was a waste of time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, well she's your friend, you're her friend, then be a friend. But if you keep trying to talk and hang out with her BECAUSE you want to get her attention as a partner, then that would be a waste of time.

What Girls Said 1

• probably since you 2 are looking for different things out of this

What Guys Said 6

• It is only a waste of time if one person needs more than just friendship. If she is currently with someone, then more than friendship should be off the table anyway. Why not hang out? Once she is single, if she is not interested and I need or want more than just friendship then not only is it a waste of time, I am a moron setting myself up to get hurt wasting my time trying to get more.

• I assume you mean this in the context that I like her or am attracted to her? Yes, it's both a waste of time and teasing myself.

• Like as in attracted to and not wanting to be friends with the person? Yes.

• imo kind of a waste of time... but there's nothing wrong with having her as a friend.

• Maybe. I'm not sure how I would feel. I'd probably just stop talking to her.

• No. What's wrong with developing a friendship?