Why do guys hate their girlfriends hanging out with other guys?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. and I started hanging out with my close guy friend and my boyfriend keeps getting mad at me for hanging out with him even though my friend doesn't like me like that and he still hates it

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he gets jealous or he mite think you might leave him for your close guy?

What Guys Said 2

• Because he is afraid. Simple pure fear. He is afraid of being jilted, afraid of being rejected, afraid or feeling inadequate, afraid of not being loved. His fear has to much power in his world and is spilling over into yours. Welcome to love.

• he spends his own time and energy on you. he do not wants to loose his time for nothing. he is doing the right thing. you are not showing locality to him, which is a turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, woud you be chill with your boyfriend needing his one on one time with another girl? It may be crazy paranoia, but no one likes the thought of 'what if'.