Do guys talk about it too?

When a girl really likes a guy she will talk about him quite a bit and if she likes him long enough she will tell nearly everyone about him eventually given enough time. Not intentionally - it just sorta happens because you like them so much and don't know what to do so you ask for advice. You'll ask nearly anyone.

Do guys do this too? They make themselves out to be so damn cool and in control but when they really like a girl and don't know what to do to get her - do they talk about it too? Do they tell all their buddies given enough time?

Is it like the saying "everybody knows that I love you except you"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. But since things have a habit of blowing up in my face, I don't blab that often. I'll talk generically enough where you probably can't pick her out from my description.

Like my current crush. If I told my friend (a friend of hers), would he know, unless I described her really really well? Probably not. Of course, I may try to let him know so that he can let me know more about her, and if there's a chance or not.

Other than "beautiful brunette woman with the biggest, brownest eyes" could describe plenty of people even YOU know. Now, if I said her name, you wouldn't know, but now people who knew me might know who it was. I don't go into names much unless I want those people to know because I can trust them to handle it with maturity.

What Guys Said 2

• I never have. I talk to my peers about dates I've had. But I don't get all excited about girls in that way. Maybe it's because I've never had a probem talking to them. I've always been selective about who I will ask out, but when I make my choice, I've always approached very cleanly and confidently, and never have had to ask advice from guys on how to ask a girl out.

• They do sometimes. But not at the same level women do.

What Girls Said 1

• men talk! my guy friends all discuss their love interest. perhaps just not talk amongst themselves