Is this good for a first message on a dating site?

Hi. I agree completely with what you said about music classic rock is definitely the best. Tom petty is my hero. Who do you like to listen to.

You said you like bad pick up lines so here is one for you do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no. Change the bad pick up line to something else. Something more original and something she might not have heard before. Everyone has heard that one.

• What about the rest of it. I always have a hard time with the first message

• First part sounds good.

What Girls Said 2

• That pickup line makes no sense since you're on the internet and have yet to see each other.

Make your message funny and witty, right now you're boring.

Try-

Hey, I totally agree with what you said about classic rock being the best. Tom Petty is my hero. Who else do yo listen to? Not Lady Gaga I hope. You said you like bad pick-up lines so how about this-Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

• uh definitely no to the second part

What Guys Said 0