Worst kiss ever...?

What was your worst kiss ever?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh I'm not one to say someone was a bad kisser and when they are I keep it to myself but this one guy was so bad he scraped his teeth against mine how I don't know and managed to slobber all over my face it was disgusting! I felt like I was after gettin my face washed with spit or something

What Girls Said 6

• The guy who tried to swallow my face and saturate it with slober at the same time.

• There was this guy who I was not interested in AT ALL! he went in for this weird movie type passionate kiss thing that I guess he thought would be oh so hott and irresistible.

It was BAD.

He went in, I tried to back up, he grabbed me and did what seemed and felt like an attempt to french kiss my eye/nose (I guess its hard to aim well when the other person is trying to get the hell away from you?)

SO WEIRD!

Luckily he left me alone after that!

• I once had the worst french kiss ever. He went in, we clashed teeth (ow) and then he stuck his tongue in and didn't move it. I actually had to grab his head between both hands and move it around to get a "decent french kiss". It was just too weird.

• OMG. ok. this guy I was seeing a couple of months ago. like. him kissing = no bueno. he was like trying to eat my face. LMAO. it was horrible.but the sex made up for it.cuz it was beyond amazing!

• Not enough tongue.

• with a girl on a drunk night lmao

What Guys Said 1

• From my grandmother when I was 8. It was the wettest sloppiest kiss ever. That's not what you were looking for ? Then why do I remember it to this day?