Ask him for a kiss? Yes or no?

I know you could just kiss him but I want him to know for sure.#1 Could I say I really want to kiss you right now? #2 ever sense you kissed me I want you to kiss me again #3 I have something,to say kiss me. But I am going to do this while he hugs me and whisper this,in his,ear and he kissed me twice already but this time I want to kiss him He,kissed me like five days ago. Any other ideas I could say,thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should just go for it without saying anything, but if you really want to say something then say the first one.

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it :)

• yes that's perfect gogogo :)!

• yes that perfect gogogo :)!

What Girls Said 2

• Just lick your lips and give him a kiss. But if you want to say something, just say in a soft tone 'kiss me,' then when he is leaning forward, kiss him. It's more fun if it's a surprise. :)

• Do the first one and don't let him answer, just kiss him. Or say I've really been wanting to do this, and kiss him. I think the unexpected ones are the best.