How Long Should it take for him to answer you back?

I met this guy and we talked back and forth on line for a couple of weeks. Then I gave him my phone number and he called me and asked if I wanted to go out next weekend. I said sure. Then he said he'd keep talking or communicating on the computer back and forth to decide further details. He didn't give me his phone # . It has been 3 days and I haven't heard from him so does this mean he has changed his mind or should I email and ask? I don't want to be too pushy but I can not think like a guy so I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• its simple just let this guy go because it is good that you came to know that he is not able to walk with you

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't email him. I know it isn't the 1950's anymore but guys still value what they have to pursue. So I'd let him come after me. But watch out, though. The fact that he called and wouldn't commit to a time and date and also that he didn't give you his number are red flags to me. It could be possible that he might have a wife or girlfriend, so be careful,ok? All I know about guys is that if they are interested, they will call,etc. He may just be shy or busy or something, that is possible, but he may also be a player. The key is, I think, to look a guy who is clearly interested and treats you right. I say this because I am learing the hard way! Good luck and if he calls, go if you want and enjoy but watch out for awhile.