What wrong with dating your friends girl ?

I see this way, if 2 people don"t connect. I don't see why it wrong to date your best friends girl. The truth of is that your friend will get over it. Everybody makes mistakes & we all deserve to be happy .I'm all for it

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think you should do anything of the sort.your best friend will be there for you more than some girl! at least wait until they are not together anymore.if my best friend dated my man I would be pissed as hell no matter if we didn't even have the slightest bit of a spark.

What Girls Said 2

• i personaly wouldn't go for my best friends guy! It would because to much drama but if you think your friend is ok with it and won't be upset then go for it. If your happy your happy. Just keep in mind out you best friend would feel, he is your best friend

• I agree if two people are not ment to be then there simply not ment to be and dating ur friends x is not that bad of a thing!

What Guys Said 1

• When you love a girl and she leaves you for your best friend, you'll see why it's wrong.