Is he being real with me? sorry this is super long!

Okay so there is this guy who I've known for a little while and he says he is very interested in me. He would text me a bunch of times a day and would call me multiple times as well. We dated for about 2 weeks but didn't see each other because he lives long distance. He had plans to come visit me at college this past weekend and kept talking about how excited he was to come see me and we had a bunch of plans. Two days before he comes down here he breaks up with me and claims it's because I'm still attached to my ex (I'm absolutely not, haven't spoken to him in a long time, I will be nice to him on facebook but that's it). So it was completely random and out of place. So we start talking to each other again the next night and he says he still wants to see me. We talk the whole way on his drive down here (that's 14 hours). He tells me he's taking me out to dinner and will pick me up after he gets his football ticket. Two hours pass and he still hasn't come so I text him and find out he's about to come over. Well, he never shows up. He stood me up. The next day he doesn't text me until I text him first. He claims he's sorry and wants to hang out that night. So a little while later I ask him if we are still hanging and he pulls the ex card back out and says no, because I haven't moved on (once again, completely random) and so we don't hang out. The next day he texts me and says he wants to go to dinner. Later that day he calls and says he had to abruptly leave because his gma is ill. okay I understand. He ignored me all weekend, stood me up, canceled plans, and just was an awful person to me. Now today he is telling me how much he wants to hang out with me, how he's sorry about Friday (the day he stood me up for dinner the first time) and how he will make it up to me, and how he is thinking about me. Then he posts something on facebook about how great of a weekend he had and how he met some awesome new people (smiley face included) and a girl commented on it saying she was so glad she met him, she wished she had gotten a picture with him, when was he coming back, and to text her. I'm now starting to think he did all of this this weekend and broke up with me just so he could do whatever he wanted this weekend and not feel "attached" and could meet as many girls as he wants blah blah. and now that the weekend is over, he wants me back and wants to see me and all that stuff. HELP! I'm not sure what to think but he upset me this weekend and I'm starting to think he only did it so he could be single and hang out with new girls. What do you think? Sorry this is so long!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that's what break up are for to meet and have sex with other people and its not cheating because you are on a break... he will do it again...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• That guy is full of sh*t. I mean from your story, wow, so full of sh*t. Next time he calls and says he wants to hang out and thinks of you all the time, tell him to go f*** himself.

Also, tell him he's not over his ex. Iunno, just for fun. What a d***.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the ex card he pulled on you was bullsh*t, and I think your initial feeling is right. Tell him to go f*** himself. Don't put yourself in a position to be stood up again. He was making BS excuses to you and treating you like sh*t. You don't deserve that. Tell him you don't have time to hang with him and go get yourself a real man, girl.

• ditch him. no offence but he sounds like a total douche. you deserve better girl! he clearly keeps on standing you up so why bother, he's wasting your time! if he keeps this up let him know that you are done with his shit and done wasting your time! you go girl