What is the worst date you have been on?

What is the worst date that you have been on?

Mine:

I went with a guy who was shorter than me, and we decided to go to the movies with friends of ours. He sat next to me, and my friend on the other side of me. But when we sat down, he was a head shorter than me. I didn't like the feeling of being that tall, and making him look too short, so I scooted down in the chair so we were the same height. My friend was looking at me weird, and it was just too awkward, and we just were quiet for the rest of the movie. I couldn't see the screen because of the people in front, and I wondered if my date had the same problem. Later, I laughed at myself. ;) But of course, there are many more horrible dates to come.

What Guys Said 1

• Went on a date with a girl. Half way through the night I realized she had a boyfriend. when we ran into him.

What Girls Said 1

• Went on a date with a guy- first things he talks about: his mom is an alcoholic, talked about his dui and huge car wreck, his last girlfriend cheating on him, being grounded, how much money he owes his mom, it was so wierd- I hardly knew the guy and in the first 20 minutes I knew every single problem in his life- depressing! the rest of the dinner was awkward silence.