Have you ever been dating someone, but still really liked someone else?

What did you do? How did you act towards both parties?

And how did things play out?

Tell me your stories. =]

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you can't be withsomone you really like you settle for what you can get...i would like to date a super model but that's not going to happen sure I'm bitter but I can live withit

What Girls Said 1

• YES!

The guy I still liked lived two hours away because I moved, madly in love with him and missed him like crazy, but knew I had to move on!

I met someone, I did like him. We became bf/gf, but I wasn't the same with him, I didn't show as much affection because I was always thinking about the other guy. My boyfriend felt it and said we should take a little break.

I went up to see the "guy" we ended up hooking up and after that one time, I saw the difference when it comes to being with someone who WANTS to be with you and someone just for the sex.

I knew at that moment I was not in love with that guy anymore and I wanted something real...I wanted what my boyfriend was trying to give me! Well after I figured that out it was to late!

So best bet is to figure out how you truly feel about that other person and if you will ever have a future with that person before you screw up the relationship you have now. Best of luck.