You think I'm a FWB..... Or do you think there is more?

I've been dating this guy for 2 years now... He was previously in a relationship and work with this girl. I was a new hire and we started talking months later, and things lead from there. Well since we all work together things where a little awkward, but it got worse. I would start to get dirty looks from her and so on. About a year and a half after dating this guy it started to get disturbing so I would ask him if there was still something going on with the two of them. He would let me no. Few months later I ask again, and same answer. Well come to find out he never broke up with the girl. Long story short. We talked it out and they went there separate ways and I am still in the picture. There is a strong connection between us and I know he cheated (who would want that) But I feel in love with the guy. So do you think that I am just his fbw or do you think there may be more to it? And I am wasting my time?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love him and feel as if you can look past what he did and move forward without it causing problems in the relationship then go for it regardless of what people may think. Its your life. Just keep your guard up and don't fully trust him yet until he earns it. I think that the best thing for you to do right now is to take some time apart from him. He needs to learn his lesson and realize what he did, otherwise chances are he'll just keep doing it because he figures you'll take him back no matter what. The last thing you want to be is his door mat. You were more than just his friends with benefits if you feel as if you guys were dating but you weren't that special to him if he was able to have another girlfriend. I don't think you're wasting your time if you truly love him but he sounds like a scumbag and he doesn't deserve your time or energy in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• He used you, and I'm guessing decided he'd go for the thrill of having two girls at the same time. Doesn't really sound like a keeper. Whatever you choose, it's your choice. But I'll say this, what makes you think he won't do the same to you?

What Girls Said 1

• he lied nad he cheated, stick up for your moral no matter the guy. DUMP HIM