Would a guy spend time texting another girl?

would a guy spend time texting another girl

IF he's not interested in her ?

like texting her when he's gone in the army ...every night and morning ?

i just need some help to understand :(

or does a guy also BOTHER to text back IF he didn't like a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate texting, I usually wind up calling the girl xD.However, I don't think anyone would text constantly with someone if they didn't like them.

Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't text all the time but I text everyone friends, girls I'm interested in, friends girlfriends. Texting should not be taken as a sign of interest.

• If that guy were me, then yes it means he's interested in this girl. I don't like texting or talking on the phone. A lot of guys don't like it. I doubt that if he's in the Army he's having personal text convos with every one of his contacts.

• heres my response, a lot of times it helps the boys get their minds off of things, be happy you are his rock but don't take it as anything more.

• There's definitely some interest there. People don't usually keep on talking to people they're not interested in.

• Guys and have girls that are friends.

deathecutioner

What Girls Said 1

• Well my friend is in the army and we texted throughout the day b4 and after he left. When he was in another state for training he told me that he liked me. Now he's overseas and we messaged each other all the time on FB because we can't text or talk through the phone like b4 he left to go overseas. so based on that and my experiences with other guys I would say that he must c some interest in you if he's staying in contact with you on a regular basis. N if you have feelings for him don't be afraid to tell him because its better late than never. N if he says no than at least you got it off your chest.