Was I so insignificant to her?

This girl I was dating all of a sudden just breaks up with me out of nowhere and then soon...very soon gets with some other guy. Was I so insignificant and convenient to her that she would just be able to get up and move on like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through a similar thought process right now. ; _ ; not fun.

What Girls Said 2

• None of us know what she was thinking when she broke up with you, or what she's thinking now. I know it sucks but just forget about her, she's your past now.

• 2 options

1. He's a rebound

or

2. She was dating him before she dumped you

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like she had no regard for your feelings and all she cared about was her own self-centered self. she probably enjoyed the attention she was getting and the moment she got tired of it decided to drop you. I've been in a similar situation. its going to be hard but you know its better for you. thank this other guy for taking your burden away from you. he's the one who's going to end up with a broken heart, not you. there's tastier fish in the sea

• You must have done something to her that she's not talking to you about... try to find out from her what happened and then you need a step by step plan to get her back.. I was in a similar situation and won my ex back by using this guy's tactics ==> link