Call of Duty or Halo? XBOX OR PS3?

Alright people...now the war between xbox gamers and ps3 gamers has been going on for eons now, but its about time to sit down and have a civilised debate with as much name calling and trash talking as possible lol

pluuuuus, which game in your opinion is better...halo or call of duty...ps3 guys can't aswer this part of the question seeing as your primitive humans that know nothing of the skill and honour behind playing halo lol.

• PS3's for G's!!
  • XBOX Is the best FULL STOP!!
P.S. is it just me or is the number of female gamers rising? If any of you are female gamers...well...your the sexiest girls on the planet...maybe not physically lol but uno what I mean hahaha

Love you all.
before you decide on which ones better...

link

lol this is actually out might I add.

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely hate Sony. I admire the developers that make Sony exclusive games though, so that's why I have a ps3. And a 60gb version I might add ;).

But Sony was incredibly arrogant, and still is, so this is why I hate the company. Their executive quotes are the most idiotic I've ever read. They are no innovators too. Almost everything they've done, besides going CD, was a rip off of Nintendo. Rumble, analog control, wireless controllers, Zelda clones, Platform clones, Wii mote and move, and the list goes on and on.

Then there is the crazy Sony fans, who actually believe that many exclusives STARTED on the ps33. Like metal gear and final fantasy. Some are so crazy, they make suicide letters and death threats to game designers.

I like Microsoft because they are the underdogs. Sure, they are greedy as hell, but so is everyone else in the gaming business. And they did a lot of things right with the 360, except the rrod catastrophe. Achievements, better controller (and now even better with new directional pad coming out), xbox live, arcade, and dlc. They have made huge strides, in my opinion.

Anyhow, Halo all the way. Better matchmaking, better physics, and just more fun. Call of Duty is okay, I just hate the whole run and gun thing. Too many of those on pc already.

• lol ino I'm being extremly biased by making this the best answer...but you make a lot of sence mate lol ha ha tadpole

• As a company I like Sony better than Microsoft, but their current system is ass when compared to the 360.

What Girls Said 6

• Halo

PS3

I love the Xbox I really do but PS3 seems to be churning out better things now a days. I still like Xbox but if I had to get only one console I'd get the PS3.

• lol how DARE you...ill have you know from a games designs point of view, the xbox is the ideal console to design games for, the technology behind it is a lot more user friendly...ps3 was designed by a TV or radio or woteva sony is lol, they didn't know what to do but they wanted to compete in the gaming sector so they threw a hole heap of money into the playstation idea, the design of the ps3 is what sells it...

plus its black ;)

so once again...how der flip did you manage to play halo? x

• dude...i can't believe I fell in love with you at one point. lol

• Lol ookay

• Cod & xbox.

• Halo and xbox.. I don't think I have to say why, everybody knows which one is better xD

• Halo

Ps3

free internet

i support asian brands

i hate the xbox controllers

• lol ahhh sad...you had so much potential until you said ps3 haha...nah I kid,...then how exactly did you manage to play halo? :-s

• Halo reach , lmao um thanks?

• dude, halo reach is gay lol but your welcome...even though I cnt remember paying you a compliment :-s haha...oh yea, type into youtube 'xbox natal project' and then type in 'the connect'

now tell me which ones better lol

• My Opinion:
    1. PS4 is a million times better than the PS3.
    2. Xbox 360 is better than PS3
    4. Call of Duty (Advanced Warfare is the best game EVER) is better than Halo (Halo 5 is awesome)
    5. Try Destiny

• PS3, but I don't like either of those games.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never played Halo simply because it doesn't appeal to me. I like Call of Duty. As for the which system I like better, well, its hard to choose. I like the internet on the PS3 but don't like the controls and I don't like the layout. The Playstation Home is lame. But the PS3 has games like Killzone 2 which I like. And that's better than Gears of War. And even though its nice that playing online is free on the PS3 its only fun for a while. And I can't imagine playing online on the Xbox as keeping me enticed more then the PS3.

• ..dude, the hole 'paying to go online' seems gay at first, but when you actually look at the hole thing its a lot better for gaming...you don't get people creating multiple accounts so they can constantly play against people on low levels...it also gives people a sence of ownership and makes your profile a lot more personal to you.

• Going online on a computer is so much better. Just a thought.

• Call of duty,PS3...it rocks 4 life...

• call of duty and xbox baby

• yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...but yea...you should have said halo...boooooooo

• looool DUDE! your craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy maaayyyn, you need to understand the beauty behind the game, the movement is second to none and the way the game has been designed, i.e theatre mode...is second to none! call of duty is epic don't get me wrong, but once uve seen one nuke uve seen them all lool plus a douche can be camping in the corner with that UAV gamer sh*t a ninja pro and rack up kills...then flippin call in a AC130 and end the game lol its not a skilful game!

• call of duty black ops has theatre mode too, but I agree with the camping sh*t lol

• Call of Duty and Xbox.