Age, smarts, eloquence and older women?

Ok, so In the real world I talk to many different women, I'm 22 but I tend to find girls my age or below to lack the eloquence and maybe even smarts I crave so I'm curious

1. most women I talk to are in clubs and I'm sure such girls may not not even go there so where would I find such girls around my age and do they even exist?

2. I have an interest in older women 2 to 20 years older than me and I wanna know if its possible that a girl say between 25 and 30iish (so not cougars, pumas or younger adults) would ever go for me, being 22? is age a deal breaker? and if girls would, how would I go about it? Do I just act as if its nothing and they will see its nothing too?

Yes I am fairly age conscious, but I hate age being a barrier for such things.

Most Helpful Girl

• The short (but not uncomplicated) answer is that yes, some older women do like much younger guys. My boyfriend is over 20 years younger than me and HE pursued ME. We've been together over 2 years now and it's going great. I am the one who told him I'm too old for him but he strongly disagreed and pursued me until he won me over. We were friends before becoming a couple.

So far, we've had no societal issues as far as the age gap goes, partly because I look much younger than I am ( taken to be in my early 30's). People only smile and tell us we make a lovely couple.

He finds girls his own age attractive but says they can't hold his interest for more than 5 minutes. He says he loves the intelligence, confidence, independence and self-possession of older women and that even the physical signs of aging turn him on and make his blood boil!

I don't know how common this is but that's our story. My boyfriend is great looking, smart, successful, funny, kind and romantic. He tells me I am the most beautiful woman in the world - who am I to argue? haha. All I know is, I do wish we were closer in age but at the same time, age just doesn't matter when you love someone - it's who he is as a person that does.

So no - age does not have to be a deal breaker. We decided our age difference should not be a barrier to being together but not everyone would make the same choice. It takes two very free-thinking individuals who know who they are and what they want.

If you meet someone older than you who captures your interest, get to know her and let her know that age is not an issue with you. Plenty of women like younger men.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0