Should dating be exclusive?

For me waiting for guys seems to be like waiting for buses.

I've never really been one for boyfriends, in fact, I've never really had one, just a friends with benefits kind of thing, but not really, with my best friend. It's hard to explain.

Anyway - three seem to have come along at the same time.

So I'm just wondering, generally - what are the rules for dating?

Can you date more than one guy at once; as long as you're still in the getting to know one another stage, or is it expected that when you go on a date with a guy, he's the only guy you're going on a date with?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can definitely date more than one guy. Though if you become in a committed relationship, THEN boundaries have to be drawn. Otherwise you should be free to do as you please, though it may cause some jealousy between the guys.

As for as dating, everyone is different. You have your way, others have theirs. No need to worry about it. :P

What Guys Said 3

• There's no problem with dating multiple people, most likely you don't know who you'll like better in the end which is what dating is for.

Some rules/tips:

-Avoid introducing them to each other or talking about the other guy(s) your dating.

-If your at the point you want to exclusively date one of them, stop dating the others.

-Don't date longer then you should, if you know it won't work out with one of them. Stop dating them instaid of continueing just because you enjoy dating and not this specific guy.

-Avoid dating friends, you don't want to come between them.

-If dating ends up in sex frequently for you, then get tested for STD's frequently. You don't want to spread it around. You should be doing this anyway but to some people its not that obvious it seems.

-Have fun

• I suppose dating a few people at once is nothing new. It's not my thing but it does happen.

I would say if things were to get serious with one person in particular then the others would have to go honey. And that would probably cause more problems that it's worth.

You would have to keep a keen eye on it if that makes sence! ;-)

Regards,

Johno

• When you're still in the "getting to know each other" stage of a few dates I don't see a problem with "playing the field" and getting to know more than one person. However, when things start to get a little more serious I would suggest focusing on one person.

What Girls Said 3

• You mean labels well that's a miscommunication since thered be no limits/boundaries

• I don't think so because its confusing/complicated

• You don't have to wait for guys you can hit on them too ya know?