Is texting him first a good or bad idea?

I've recently gotten back in touch with a guy that I was friends with when I was little and I haven't seen or talked to him in years. We've talked a couple times and I'm interested in getting to know him better but I don't know if He's interested in me. I've texted him first and we talked for a while and it was great, but he hasn't ever texted me first. I want to know if he's interested because I'm going to visit a friend where he lives in a few days and was hoping that we could hang out and party together. I'm wanting to make him want me. Should I text him since I only have a few days or should I still wait for him to seem interested?

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares? Why contribute to antiquated gender role stereotypes? Ask him out - he'll probably be super excited, you'll make him feel like he's something desirable, which will make him more interested in you. Take a gander at the Wiki page for something called Reciprocal Liking. If you're really between the ages of 18-24 you should realize by now that rejection is not a bad thing, and that it doesn't mean anything, and that the only way to figure out if you're intimately compatible with someone is to go out on a date (you can ask him, you know, it doesn't have to be the other way around!) and find out.

• Good idea.

What Girls Said 0