Do you think it's weird to be 16 and have a boyfriend who's 19?

Just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• why would it be weird I mean he can be considered a child molestor. but I don't find it weird, Hugh hefner (the playboy guy) is likee 500 years old and he has 20 year old girlfriends. So what right does he have that you don't besides the part where you are still underaged

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is weird nothing against you your probably very beuatiful but if your man can't date a women his age is real immature out for just sex and pathetic cuase he can't date someone not in high school

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's weird as long as they both are on the same maturity level. =)

Also, girls mature faster than boys, and every guy I've ever dated has been older than me, haha.

• Not weird but if anything happens it's a felony

• My ex-boyfriend is 19 and I'm 16[I'll be 17 in oct], there's nothing wrong or wired w/dating a guy that's slighty older than you.

• My ex-boyfriend is 19 and I'm 16[I'll be 17 in oct doe], I think it's cool I actually like older guys; I like experience guys who aren't down w/the bulsh**t and who can put me in my place.

• no its only three years.but if I were him I wouldn't date you.he can go to jail.and no puppy love is worth me going to jail over lol

• he couldn't go to jail becuase ur at the age of consent.

its not weird.