This girl that I met in the mall bit me?

She bit me hard. whyd she do this? By the way I got turned on... is that what she wanted?she bit my arm and my v cut was it a sexual thing

Most Helpful Girl

• She did it to turn you on obviously, although it's kind of weird. She should of licked or kissed you instead of biting. Maybe next time you should bite her back? Lol

What Girls Said 5

• She was spreading rabies.

• You visit the mall a lot?

• Wats a v cut?

• Some girls (I no alot) love biting. Its a sort of fetish. If she is one of those girls she was trying to turn you on.

• Could be one of a few reasons...

1) She's a vampire

2) She's not a vampire but she wants to try it out because she had just seen 'Twilight' for the first time

3) She's weird

4) She likes you

5) She hates you

What Guys Said 4

• bit you? that's pretty hot, I'd say she wants to bite some other things too :)

• damn bro this happened like 2 months ago I was falling for her too now she moved!...i miss her! well yeah I bet she did (:

• bummer :( there's always more girls tho :)

• If by "bite some other things" you mean his d***, wouldn't that be a bad thing? Seriously. Ouch.

• Well I'd hope so. Maybe she's a sadist or a sadomasochist.

• Some people are just into biting, or maybe she takes the whole "Twilight" books a little too seriously.

• I assume she was just trying to fight you off of her