Is it possible for a guy to change his mind?

I asked this guy out and we've been talking more than we did before now, and he's asked too hang out after school with a group and me but I didn't text them back cause my phone was off so we never did :(, but even though he rejected me when I asked him out he said I knew you liked me could he change his mind about me

Updates:
So he didn't actually ask me personally if he could come over, but his best friend texted me and asked if I was home but I didn't answer:( wish I had, but anyways they told me they were hanging out together and were gonna come over if I had answered cause
i had a friend over too, and we are all neighbors...my crush lives behind me I can see his house from my house,(neighbors are me my crush and his friend) I found this interesting cause we'd never three hung before but id hung with his friend

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He might change his and about you I don't know. However him asking you to hang out is a sign he likes you I wouldn't ask a girl to hang out unless I liked her or wanted to get to know her better but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!