My boyfriend gets uncomfortable with the topic of me kissing another girl?

We have these couple friends who are about 4 years older than us. Recently, I have become very attracted to the girl because she loves the same music as me, is very intelligent, beautiful and has long blond dreads. She's very cute. The other day we were in the kitchen taking shots just me and her and she asked me if I was bi. I said yes because I was hoping she would say the same thing. I have never been attracted to a girl but for some reason I didn't feel guilty while my boyfriend was in the next room with her boyfriend. They were just playing video games not paying a lick of attention to us. That night I asked my boyfriend if he would be mad if I wanted to kiss her. It took an hour of convincing it was harmless and I was just curious. A few days later We went over to their house and after me and her had a 5 second smooch my boyfriend comes busting in with a way worried look on his face. I'm not falling in love with her and it just felt like kissing a friend.

What's his deal and why does he not like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there's world of reasons guys don't like it, but I wouldn't be offended. Girl on girl action is beautiful. My last two girlfriends were bisexual, so I wouldn't have issues with this.

What Guys Said 4

• ok. first, the way you descoribe her, I would kinda be worried too if I was him. every guy has the potential to feel threatened, even by other women. and his "deal" is perfectly understandable. and while a little bit of jealousy is a good thing (cause it shows he's afraid of losing you), you can always do more to reassure him that it was just kissing between friends (as odd as that sounds). let him know that you picked him for a reason and show him how much you care. how you do that is up to you.

• he feels scared that he might lose you as in you becoming a lesbian and so you rnt attracted to him nymore its kind of like you being attracted to another or kissing another guy

• It is still cheating. The fact that you are both women does NOT make it okay. You have betrayed his trust and you will have to work hard to get it back.

• *vomit* I suppose you wouldn't mind if he screwed another girl 'for fun, nothing to it', eh?

What Girls Said 2

• should he be comfortable about it? Iol I don't get it.

• No different than kissing a man. Its a "no no" unless its been discussed and he's participating or is OK with it. I'm bisexual and I never kiss etc with anyone else of either gender when I'm in a relationship.