• Ask
  • myTake

Why do teenage guys like dating older girls?

a lot of guys my age, 16 or 17 always date girls 2 or 3 years older than them, I'm just wondering why do guys that age always date older... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If I dated an older woman it'd be for the following reason. Young women have raw good looks, but they aren't developed. An older woman has those looks tempered by age. For instance you can have two pictures of the same woman next to each other, one from her teens and one from her late 20s and you can see the big difference. I'm not saying young women aren't pretty, but older women have that jaded look on them, like they have been tempered by the age. However personally an older woman is too distant for me, I'm learning about things now that she learned a long time ago...

What Guys Said 3

• Honest answer?When I was in high school, I liked the older girls who had already graduated because they were less inhibited about putting out : /

• That seems odd because I've always been into girls that were 2 or 3 years younger than me. Perhaps they think the older girls are more likely to have sex with them or that the younger girls are too immature to be worth it. Who knows?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!