Am I being paranoid?

This girl and I have been getting really close the last couple weeks. Twice we've hung out at the other persons house and we talk for north of 5 hours each time. Both nights after either I left or she left she has texted me and asked me if I had a good time. I always tell her "I always have an amazing time when you are there". She responded by telling me she feels the same way and it makes her happy when I'm around. We did have plans to hang out over the break since both of our bests friends are going out of town.

The problem is this. After we made those plans she went home for a couple days. And the texting has almost completely stopped. Other than a quick reply when I sent her good morning she has not texted me once. This has me worried because for the last two weeks she has been in nearly constant contact with me. Most of it being her texting me first! I'm not really sure what to make of this. I'm not the best person with relationships since this is my first rel go at one . Should I be worried or am I just being paranoid? what should I do about this?

What Girls Said 2

• oh sorry to hear about that.

well you can do better. I wouldn't want a guy who would take a girl who cheated back...certainly not if it was sex cheating.

it's part of the dating field...there are plenty others out there...you'll forget her quicly as it was only 2 weeks of hanging anwyays...

good luck! and sorry again it didn't work out!

• she's just busy on her break, don't sweat it. she really likes you back.

chill...let her text you since you initiated the last text and she'll hint around for you guys to meet up on your break I'm sure

• Turns out it wasn't paranoia. She went back to her ex boyfriend after they had a short convo in which he apologized for cheating on her. She just left me haning b4 telling me 4 days later.

What Guys Said 0