i feel bad for even asking this because I know there are people out there who have no one. But I have 2 guys who like me. One of them I talk to all the time andwe both kindof like each other. we have fun hanging out in a group, but once it is just me and him we don't really know what to say. The other one I also talk to a lot and I liked him for a long time but he frustrated me a lot because no matter how much I tell him how great he is at music he still thinks he is the worst musician alive and he frustrates me. but I just found out that he likes me and its bringing back some of the feelings I had for him. I don't know what to do.
Most Helpful Guy
Guy 1) Sounds like a friend
- You can conversate with him
- You guys are on friendly terms
- You guys are nervous about what you should say/do when you're alone with each other
Guy 2) Is not a guy you should date
- He has emotional issues which he expresses to the public, even after being complimented. (thinks he's the worst at anything)
- He pissed you off in the past
Neither sound like good criteria for a relationship. But if you HAD to choose (as if these two boys were the last boys on the planet you could date) - then I would say number 1 is a better choice.