What type of restaurant is perfect for a first date?

where would you take a girl?

• Drive-thru
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Fast food
    3% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
  • Casual
    91% (58)100% (20)93% (78)Vote
  • Sports bar
    4% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• All these choices are pretty cheap.

If you don't have a lot of money, try something cute like taking her out for dessert. Cupcake place, chocolate store, ice cream, etc. All girls love sweets. And it'll be cheaper than dinner.

You could always cook for her too.

2|0
    0|0
    • THATS SO CUTE! :)

• Taking people to eat can be cute? News to me. I thought cute was an adjective used to describe nouns, not events. :/

What Girls Said 5

• Somewhere casual but with a pleasant atmosphere. A sports bar would be noisy and distracting, and drive through and fast food are just... TOO casual, for lack of a better description.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty cheap options. I'd say a casual restaurant. I don't think the other options would even enter my mind when thinking about a date.

0|0
    0|0
    • A is actually quite an insult for a first date...at least when you are getting serious, isn't it?

• to me drive through is basically an 'i can't even be bothered walking into the place' option.

• Def a casual resteraunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take me to a place casual,if they take me somewhere else though,I wouldn't really care.I just prefer casual the most,especially on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be taken some place causal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Casual dinner and then depending on the girl, a movie, comedy or walk

I would never take a first date to a fast food or drive-thru. And I've done the sports bar thing and wasn;t a good atmosphere for a first date /IMO

0|0
    0|0
  • Many places frowned on me going to their drive through on my bicycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • These are stupid choices. lol All except casual would make you look cheap and not very caring.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. I'm not really someone who 'dates', but if I was, then casual, or fast food at a scrape as along as we were doing something else (and I wouldn't mind paying my share).