What do you think is the biggest dating myth?

• Most women get hit on all the time
  • Most men are afraid of commitment
  • Most women play games
  • Most women like jerks/ dislike nice guys
  • Most men always want sum sum
lol... look at the results: Most guys don't believe that girls don't play games (just a tiny fraction of women admit that's a myth XD) and most guys don't believe the Option "Most women like/ jerks/ dislike nice guys" to be a myth. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• A: Most women get hit on all the time - It depends on how attractive the female is and where they are at, women are more likely to be hit on at a bar, rather than a grocery store or someplace like that, also it depends on who they are with. If it is a single female, she is more likely to be hit on then if she is with a group of friends or children.

B: Most men are afraid of commitment - this depends on the maturity and age of the man, also it depends on the personality of the male, some men have a personality where they cannot stand being alone or single, then you have the guys that just want as many women as they can get before they die.

C: Most women play games - I have not had any experience with this one because I do not normally hang out with these types of people and I do not play games. I think that it is stupid and I find it useless. It leaves you not having what you want and it aggravates the other person.

D: Most women like jerks/ dislike nice guys - Here again I can only say what I like, which is that I do not like the "bad boys". As soon as the guy starts acting like a jerk, I am out of there. I do not understand why people like the jerks, I find them rude and unbearable.

E: Most men always want sum sum - Every guy (my age) that I have met, for the most part, I end up talking about sex with, while it may not always end up being their fault, that seems to be ultimately what they want...

What Girls Said 8

• i saw that someone said that the only ones that are myths are B & E...that's crap I'd say those are the two that are the closest to the truth. Most women do NOT get hit on all the time, we're not all into playing games (most mature women have left this behind in highschool) and again the women who like jerks are just immature. I know so many guys who will say/do anything to get a girl into bed and that have taken off when things start getting serious or they have become serious and then the go and cheat. Although, you can't really generalise because it's an individual thing.

• See you're exactly right. It's all subjective based on the people you've seen/known and different for everyone. For me it's B & E as biggest myths. For you it's completely different. I definitely don't think B is closest to the truth at all. E might be. Why would you say B is? I've never known anyone that's afraid of commitment. Girl or Guy.

• i've just known a lot of men who have got really serious with a girl, some to the extent of getting her pregnant and then taking off.

• lol I would just consider those guys loser. Not afraid of commitment.

• def D. Jerks won't get anywhere w me.

• Well what if he's not a jerk at the start, girls hate jerks and guys that are too nice, as you should know, but go for jerks more so because they have the confidence and assertiveness girls are looking for, right?

• I don't really put up with a lot of crap. If he wants to treat me like crap I have no problem saying good bye

• I think those are all myths. I don't know how to pick one. But A and D stand out to me.

• I would say all are myths. But it really depends on the person.

• funny that you said that, becaus one guy under me said the total opposite. XD

• I picked D,it just stands out the most and is mostly true for girls who are young.

• lol, a myth is something that is WRONG. If you choose D then it means it is in your opinion NOT WRONG.

• D for sure. I like nice guys, and I try to stay away from jerks and I know plenty of other girls that feel the same way.

• men like bitches! that's another one

• Women don't get hit on all the time at all. I would know I've never been hit on.

• how do you know... maybe they're flirting and you thought it was just him being friendly.

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely A. Not all girls get hit on and its mainly later in the evening when guys are drunk. Most guys are too scared to approach an attractive women, especially during the day. Now any women that does get hit on all the time I want to see what you have to say

Alot of men are scared of commitment and a lot us men apparently think about sex every 6 seconds so of course we want sex lots. So B and E are out

Not all women are game players but even if a girl subconsciously does something to get her way that is game playing. So girls tend to play games without even knowing it, and most of the guys don't know it either. But guys can play games too so its a double edged sword. So C is out

Now as for D, this is a misconception, girls don't like jerks, and they not even really like nice guys, they want good,assertive, confident guys and most jerks have the confidence and assertiveness, that's why women go for them initially

• I know for me, I don't go on dates to get sex. I go on dates to get to know someone, hopefully feel comfortable around them, and hopefully come to a mutual agreement to see each other again because we like each others company. If I wanted sex, id go to a bar, get wrecked and pickup a desperate trashed girl, or hire a prostitute. I don't take a girl on a date for sex - not respectful IMO

• The biggest myth is that women never fake an orgasm.

That is followed by the idea that it's always better with a virgin.

• I voted C... But then saw D :)

I'd say it's a mix of the 2

• A, B, and E are myths I think. B is the biggest one, but also E if it's talking about just wanting to get in her pants and then wanting to leave.

• B or E. Most likely B.