Do you think he got mad at me?

So this dude I'm dating

joined this event

that you go around places and do things for 24 hours

its a outside event and he asked me to join

and I said no because I'm not that type of event person

and I also work that day. but he was like suure..and than he asked me two times more and I was like eh you can do it : ) and than he didn't talk to me online more and just left.

than I texted him and asked if he left and he ws like ye I'm watching a movie.

(dated for 8 months and he's in the army.)

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're freaking out about nothing. O-o

It seems like he's telling the truth, really. He doesn't have a reason to lie, it seems.

What Girls Said 1

• He didn't believe you that you were working? OK he needs to just respect the fact that you are who you are, and that includes your likes and dislikes. Yeah...it's mad...he definitely got butt hurt.

Talk to him, let him know you didn't mean to offend him or ditch him, but that's just not you're thing and you'd appreciate it if he could respect that. If he can't or if you guys can't see eye to eye on something this small, you're going to have to see if this is something you can continue forward in because how is it going to be when you guys have REAL life problems?