Any tips on kissing?

So, as crazy as it sounds I've never been kissed :(

But lately, this guy has expressed his interest in me and the feeling is mutual. We both like each other a lot. We're not dating nor are we in a relationship but lately things have been getting a bit touchy feely. There has been A LOT of hugging, hand holding, holding each other close, and staring into each others' eyes so, I'm guessing that it's safe to assume that the next step will most likely be a kiss. Again, I've never kissed anyone before (but he has) and I'm afraid that I'll just end up embarrassing myself. Are there any tips to make for a good kiss? Also can a person usually tell when the person they're kissing has never been kissed before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Check that your lips are not all chapped up, breath is fresh, and I love a nice light fruity lip-gloss.

Start out with soft, sweet lip kisses. First kiss his bottom lip, then his top lip , then kiss both lips. Your entire body will get warm and tingly all over.

He is gonna love it. Once you start out soft you just kinda melt into each other and your mouths will just come together as one. Relax and enjoy it. It feels so good. you'll be wet all over

• Well...I always wear Chapstick. Is that OK or should I switch to lip gloss instead?

• LMAO!

I think she means in school or something in public! Not the bedroom kind of kissing! LOL!

What Guys Said 2

• There are different kinds of kisses. Just give him lips to lips with a good smooch and be done with it.

• you said:

But lately, this guy has expressed his interest in me and the feeling is mutual. We both like each other a lot

I don't think you mean mutual... Otherwise you both wouldn't like each other a lot.

Just go with the flow. You are barely going to know what's happening the first few times.

What Girls Said 1

• It will all happen so quickly and you'll be so absorbed in the moment that you won't be worrying at all! It's natural, you can't really go wrong!