Does he like me due to his texts?

NEED YOUR HELP! Ok this guy that I hung out with once/maybe a date texts me out of the blue and says, "Hey girl.was just thinking about you.hope you are having a good day." What does this mean? Would you send this to someone who you considered a friend or more? I am almost one hundered percent sure this guy likes me based on other things but he doesn't call me, he just sends me texts like, "Went fishing today and was thinking about you." since that's what we did the first time we hung out and then he sent that first one last week.I don't know if he is trying to see if I like him since he might not know? What do yall think? He likes me? I don't think I would send this to a friend if I was a guy but why isn't he calling more and instead using these thinking of you texts? Can a guy be shy around girls but outgoing/talkative in life? PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• ok do you guys txt back and forth I mean do replay his txt , does he txt every day , if yes try to show him that you're interested in him try to txt him and ask how he's doing ect , if he said that he mean it , so maybe he's waiting that you show some interest in him then he'll ask you out.

• No he does not text everyday...just like every once in a while...i am kindof flirty I mean I am like "Let's get together soon." or something like that. I don't want to throw myself out there and then him not like me ya know

What Guys Said 4

• He is deffinitely into you. Some of us like to send txties better, because you've got plenty of time to think what you are about to send to that one special person.

• I know but you have to call at some point right?? Would you send thinking about you texts to a friend of yours like that who was a girl??

• yeah it could be he's shy but in real life outgoing , especialy in the first date , maybe he's afraid that you'll reject him or you don't like him , I mean I've been there , did he ask you to go out again , if you like him give it some time and try to go out with him again and see what his reaction ,

• He hasn't asked me out again yet, just sends those texts. he works a lot in another town like 45 mins away so he is busy. but he did say after the first date we will do it again. I mean would you send a girl friend of yours that text? I don't think I would unless I wanted something more. I just want to talk to him some at least! I miss him even though I have only spent one day with him.

• if you think he likes you and he might he might not like using the phone to talk because he doesn't like to be put under the pressure of talking to the girle he likes

• you're right let him ask you that and at the same time try to txt him once in a while ,

so he don't feel that he's puting pressure on you .I'm sure that he'll ask you to go out maybe he's waiting for the right time .be patient

What Girls Said 0