He mentioned having a sleep over..this would be our fourth date?

How long do you wait til you stay over at their house?I'm not going to let anything happen though lol..Do you think it's a bit too soon sleeping at one anothers house when it's only the fourth date..?And both of us live with our parents!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not. If you don't want to have sex then you don't have to. You can set boundaries :) A sleepover can be so much fun, cuddling and laughing, talking, ordering take out and watching DVDs :)

What Guys Said 3

• It does seem a little soon, but there are a few things to consider. Will his parents be there? Will you be sleeping in a guest room or with him? If it is the latter would you be comfortable in that situation? Personally, I would wait a while longer to sleep over since you are in a romantic relationship as opposed to how you could sleep over at a friends house with no problem. I hope my answer helped.

• He's parent would be there yeah...or he mentioned even staying at my house...and my parents would be here..He did say to me are we ready to take the next step lol..I don't know it is maybe a bit soon..everyone is different I guess.

• Well the important thing is that you are comfortable and happy. If you are unsure you are ready to make that step then you should talk to him. Explain that you want to be together, but want to slow down. This is a big step and one you shouldn't take lightly. But neither should he.

• Well he is certainly confident, if you don't feel you are ready then let him know take things slower etc you don't have to do anything you don't want to.

• It seems a bit too soon to me, but them I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. I wait until the 3rd date to kiss a girl for the first time and save sex for marriage.

What Girls Said 0