She never texts me anymore.

Ive been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 months and she never texts me.. I m always the one who texts her and I don't get a reply.. I mean I understand if she's busy or something but I don't get a reply until about 10 hours later.. I feel like if I don't text her then she won't text me at all..

In the beginning it was great.. wed talk nonstop and everything and now all of the sudden it stopped.. a while ago she asked me for space and I said I understood and its cool with me.. but I feel like were losing our spark and were isolated from each other.. and she's sick.. but not that sick.. every time I try to start a convo with her she replies she's tired.. I don't spam her with texts or anything like that.. at most.. ill text her 2 times maximum and wait patiently for a reply.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it seems that she's lost interest. Try to talk to her about what bothers you about the texting and see. Otherwise I guess it kinda ended. :/

• i tell her how much it bothers me and how I feel like she's lost interst.. but she insists that she likes me a lot and doesn't want to lose me..

• Hmm... Insisting? That could be a bad sign, she could be hiding something, usually people are really whiny and try to insist on something when they know they're wrong. Anyhow, my advice to you: just keep your eyes open and let this matter drop for now. Do what you enjoy doing, get done what you have to get done... Basically what I'm saying is; don't think too much about this now. Sooner or later the truth comes out anyway. So you'll figure it out if she continues consistently acting bizarre :)

What Girls Said 3

• Right now..Live your life. But bring it up with her on a phone call..or in person If you get to see her.

• You may need to talk to her and tell her that her doing this is bothering you. It's a hard thing to deal with but perhaps she doesn't have that 'spark' anymore. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't...

• This is just me and maybe your girlfriend isn't like this, but I don't ever text people back right away. I will look at the text and then answer it in like an hour. Maybe she does that too.

What Guys Said 0