I like him but why don't I feel anything when we kiss?

i kissed him today twice and every time I'm with my boyfriend I get butterflies but they stop when we kiss

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he just sucks at kissing? that is no reason to dump him though just train him to kiss you like you like. another problem could be timing maybe he just dosn't sense the mood and fails to kiss you at the right moment. a third problem could be that maybe he is either to aggresive or too shy for your taste and you don't like how he goes about it.

anyways there are diffrent types of kisses, they don't always enflame your soul with passion sometimes they can just be casual "i hope you know I love you kisses"

What Guys Said 2

• Give your feelings more time to brew. I'm sure there is something, it'll just take time to fall into place.

• i feel that with my girlfriend lately, I associated it with losing feelings for her which I am. I don't kow about your case but that's what I think about it. give it time and you will hopefully feel something again.

best of luck

What Girls Said 1

• you feel nothing? you feel his lips pressing into yours. You just have to be in a good mood I think. When you say feel nothing, do you mean nothing special? That has to really come from within. I mean, I'd probably feel uncomfortable and feel nothing if I kissed a guy I didn't like on the lips for no reason. I'm sure anyone would.