Does he like me after sex on the first date?

first, excuse my grammatical mistakes as I am not a native speaker. I met a guy from another country on facebook 8 months ago. we were texting each other at least once a week, kind of hi how are you? etc..he came to visit me on his birthday. we celebrated his birthday at a nice bar.he was nice and polite but we bought lots of drink. I made a mistake and didn't realize how much drinks

I had while talking about so many things.. Unfortunately we went to his hotel room and I was dizzy, had bad stomach with semi conscious, slept with him. in the morning he was very nice and kind to me though I felt nervous as I thought he would consider me as easy to get in bed. as a matter of fact, I am not a person who sleeps with a guy on the first date. we had a nice time together after a week he went home. then he has been still texting but not often, and the content hasn't improved at all. he never mentions about something serious. we are still in 'hi how are you doing?' level.. the only thing he has been mentioning about how he misses my body and the things we made in bed. This is a total misunderstanding about me cause I don't want a f*** buddy I want a real romance. how can I find out his real thoughts about me? thanks in advance..

What Guys Said 1

• You are not a person who sleeps with a guy on the first date, but you slept with a guy on the first date? okay. Anyways

You can find out his real thoughts by asking. No way around that.

It looks to me like he just wants sex though.

What Girls Said 0