How do I choose between two guys?

And we had been going out on and off for about 6 years but my parents had a problem with it so I had to break up with him. But now I really miss him even though I have a new boyfriend. I don't know whether to break up with the one I got now. I don't really like this guy as much as I do my ex...What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you should be careful about entering a new relationship before you're ready. While that is tempting, keep in mind that someone else's feelings are involved now. It's good to take some down time between relationships so that you're sure you're ready. It sounds to me like y

you weren't sure that you wanted to leave your ex.

I don't know what to say as far as what you should do now. I concur with Zillidan that the fact that you have been having trouble with the ex off and on for 6 years means it's not the best idea to go back (since the pattern will remain). What was it that your parents objected to? Do you have a good relationship with them?

What Guys Said 2

• If you've been having trouble with your ex in those 6 years going back and forth it wouldn't be in my mind the best thing to do to get back together. And then it will just make your parents even more mad so I'd say just look for a new guy. It's always interesting you might find someone even better. Trust me there lots of other guys!

• Continue to give the new guy a chance, he might end up really impressing you, and you might like him better if you give it time.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with the young men above, and have to say that you really don't need to be in a relationship until you get your own head straight and know what you want from your own life. It could simply be you are attached to your six year relationship because it is familiar. Also, since I don't know what your parent objected to, or what your issues were, I can't say if getting back with your ex is a good idea.

It may be you are afraid to be alone, but with such a conflict, maybe that is exactly what you need. Taking time to get to know yourself will make you better able to identify just exactly why you are making the decision you are, and hopefully, will aid you in making better ones.

Good luck.

• The best thing you can do is tell your new boyfriend that you're not into him and that is better of to be friends if you have been in a relationship on and off for 6 years and still have feelings for that person. You shouldn't get into a new relationship because that person is going to be like why does she love him more than me or what am I doing wrong...You should talk to your ex and tell him how you feel about him and how much you miss him. And if there is any chance you can start over and have another relationship.

• You shouldn't be with the new guy if you don't really like him because you can hurt him. How do you know if he wants to get serious with you? You wouldn't want anyone to be with you and not really like you right? So I suggest you should tell him how you feel...