Why he kept kissing me on my hair, back and forehead?

I knew him for about 6 month form an adult site.

I finally decided to meet him in person, and it was hot and steamy. We met again 2 months later and it was crazy.

Funny thing is...when we were in bed after the crazy sex..he hold me so tight and kept kissing me on the back, my hair my head.

I like him...but I am not sure if he feels the same way. He told me have very tender feeling me toward me. but he seems cold and distant sometimes.

Can someone tell me...what he might be thinking?

What Guys Said 1

• you say, "Why did he kiss me on my hair, back and forehead"

I say, I think he was drunk. Why would I kiss a woman on the hair? It's because I missed her labia minora.

What Girls Said 1

• WELL IT SEEMS HE ENJOYS THE SEX AND SEEMS TO FEEL CONNECTED TO You IN SOME WAY. HE SHOWS AFFECTION BY HOLDING You TIGHLY AND KISSING UR HEAD. IF HE IS REALLY DISTANT SOMETIMES GO AHEAD AND TALK TO HIM. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING THAT BOTHERS U. You CAN ASK HIM BY IS EVERYTHING OKAY WITH HIM?OR IS THERES SOMETHING THAT IS BUGGING HIM. IF You DONT ASK HIM You WILL NEVER FIND OUT!..I HOPE I HELPED U! :)

SINCRELEY,
    THE WISE ONE