I want to date with a Chinese girl,so ,what should I do first?

China is a beautiful country ,I love China very much.What do you think of China?...And I want to date with a Chinese girl. so,what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am part Chinese, but I don't know much of anything about China to give my opinion about it.

First off, treat them like any girl. Don't make them feel like the sole purpose of getting to know them is only because they're Chinese, or just Asian. Generally, I find that and probably other girls find that irritating. Besides that, scoring a date with an Asian and any other girl shouldn't be too different.

What Girls Said 3

• Learn mandarin. That's a no brainer. Unless you find yourself an asian-american. And don't be creepy. Which is also a no brainer.

Treat her like any other regular human being who is a girl and I think you'll be fine. Oh...and get an education. Because I don't know a single asian parent who doesn't emphasize education. You can be the hottest man on the planet but if you don't have an education they're going to HATE you.

• ummm... go to china? .___.

• Ask her out and see if she's allowed to date you.

• make sure if she can speaks english first .ask her out later.

What Guys Said 2

• okay !you just met the right person !

I come from China and English is our second language most of Chinese girls can speak English.It will be interesting for them for them to chat with a American guy ,If you like I would introduce them to you.

• Find some chinese Wimmenz first of all