Would you rather date/ask out adorable girl or hot girl?

which one and why? and why not the other one?

when the personality is the same, you click nicely with both

Most Helpful Guy

• Adorable girl, I just love cute girls more than anything. lol

• lol, what would you consider adorable?

• some girls think that, if a girl talks to a lot of guys (friendwise) would attract more guys

would you say that's ture?

• Might be easier to approach, but most guys assume either she's easy and wants to sleep with half the group. Or she is just one of the guys, someone you could be friends with, but not date. The only way to make the guy think otherwise is talking to him seperately from the group showing you're nice and datable too.

What Guys Said 7

• I honestly can't choose... there's SO many extra things that come into play, and people have different opinions on what is adorable and what is hot.

But based on my opinions, and assuming the ONLY difference between the girls is one is wicked adorable and the other is wicked hot... I'd probably say adorable.. I like the innocent/cute look more sometimes. But at the same time, the girls I consider 'adorable' I usually consider hot too, so I don't know :/

• You hook up with a hot girl you date a cute girl. Just my general rule, I had a reason for it but I forgot but I still follow it anyway.

• just curious why wouldn't you date a hot girl?

and if a hot girl rejected you trying to hook up with her, would you still try to make a relationship with her? if that makes sense..

• Hot is something that anyone can be by wearing the right clothes and dressing the right way, its not permanent but cuteness is a more natural quality that can't be bought and will last forever. and for your second question, I probably wouldn't try to make a relationship with her, but luckily I've never been put in that situation, because I only go after a girl if I think she's interested and I haven't been wrong yet.

• Adorable because that kind of more has personality included in it and hot is more just looks and what not.

• you can't really make that call without being in the situation. I understand it's a hypothetical question but no two people can be the same.. Every guy has a "type" he looks for but you never know.
    But 'hot' girls tend to be stuck up sorority girls (at least at my college) so a cute girl is always my best bet

• adorable I guess? I'm not sure what the difference is.

• like incredibly sexy or an adorable pretty girl?

which one would you approach?

• uh well id figure the hot girl would be more likely to turn me down, so I'd go for the pretty girl

• Whichever one proves her worth more, whichever one I click with, whichever one I prefer, whichever one I feel like I'd have a chance with, etc.

• @Your update...Would it be easier for you to say, "If both were equal in every way, which stereotype would you prefer to have?"

• I'd rather do both.

What Girls Said 0