I'm falling out of love with my boyfriend! What should I do?

I think I'm falling out of love with my boyfriend and questioning whether I have ever been in love with him.

I started dating him after I had my heart broken and I'm worried that all I've been doing is using him as a fix. I have feelings for him and I care about him but I think the feelings I have for him are the same as I have for my friends.

But I really don't know what to do as I don't want to hurt him but I know I will if I end it as he's so in love with me. He once said that if anything happened to us he'd be heartbroken and I'm the only good things that happened to him.

He's an amazing guy caring and loving and is a really good boyfriend and could make someone very happy, I just don't think I'm that person.

Please don't slag me off for this, as I feel bad enough as it is.

If anyone can please help me with what to do then that would be great.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you might want to think exactly why you are not happy. Are you not attracted to him, is he boring, or do you want to see what else is out there? Have you tried taking space from him to see if you miss him? There has to be a reason why you are not happy and your boyfriend will be looking for answers when you tell him that you think of him as a friend. I would take time for yourself and really figure out what the problem is. Sometimes it isn't easy but do not feel bad because you do not feel the same way. Going through a relationship is a learning experience if you do not see what went wrong then your next one will fail too. Take some time for yourself and I hope it all works out the way you want it.

• Thanks, that makes a lot of sense

What Girls Said 1

• tell him what you just told us. tell him that you think you used him as a rebound and that you really don' t feel more for him than a friend. tell him he can make some other girl happy just not you. just tell him what you told us and then move on with your life.

• Ok thanks. I suppose I'm just scared about doing it but your right its got to be done.