I don't know why my girlfriend doesn't want to kiss me...please help!!!

We have been 2gether for 2 months...I'm her first serious date ...She hasn't kissed any1 in her life...But when we are on our privacy and loneliness I want to kiss her and she turns the cheek..I hug her and she puts her head on my chest...I tell her I love her and I want to kiss her but she tells me to wait...I don't know why...please people help me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I too am in a relationship like this. My boyfriend has never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone before, so I'm his first. I want to kiss him just as bad as you want to kiss your girlfriend, but I don't want to rush things. It could be that she has a limt to kiss a guy (ie:2 months, maybe 3?) Keep in mind, she's never been serious with anyone, so you shouldn't rush into things. Maybe she has her guard up and doesn't wanna get hurt. It might also mean that she's a very shy girl. Its only been two months, and you told you loved her, she might be a little shocked because a guy might not have told her that before. Just take it day by day. Also, stop trying to kiss her so often. She'll find it really respectful that your not trying to "make a move" also don't pressure her into anything she's not ready for

• thank you for your advice...i think you are right...she is shy I know she told me to wait I told her that I don't want to wait anymore but that doesn't mean that I will not wait...i love her...is not that I want to kiss her for fun or else...i want to seal my love with her...she is my angel I respect her and I love her more than anyone...her girlfriend (not lesbian,best friend)told me that if I don't kiss her I will then I never will...the truth is that I want her so much,all I think is her...

• Thats not true. Just because you don't kiss her now, doesn't mean you won't kiss her in the future. There's a saying called "The longer the wait the sweeter the kiss." and its 100% true

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she is scared, don't push her. Do something romantic like dinner then a movie and pay for everything, then kiss her goodnite, she will come around.

What Guys Said 2

• you might have bad breath,she might be a lesbian, .she dose not love you might be sacred.

she might of been abused . if you don't talk to her you won't know.

• man I check my breathe and I chew gum...she is not a lesbian and she loves me because I believe her when she says I LOVE YOU...im deep in love with her...but she said once that she hadn't kissed any1 I repeat

• I agree with Elbarto, talk to her and see what she has to say. Oh and it doesn't hurt to pop an altoid every so often.