How can I ask her out?

So I must atrt by saying that I am really not shy, however I find it absolutley impossible to ask out a girl I can not stop thinking about. I can't even muster the courage to ask for her number. There are a couple obstacles that I can't get over. 1 is she is extreamly she and I am afraid if I ask it will embarass her to the point of death.

2 is my only contact with her is at her job making it impossible to ever have a private conversation. Now what can I do? Its been almost 6 months os her filling my thoughts to the point that I'm not even interested in other girls. Worst part is I hardly know her. Again I'm not shy and have always been able to date beutifull women. But currently stuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is weird I'm in the situation but opposite (me being the girl). I"m very attracted to this man and I know he is attracted to me as well but for what ever reason he will not make a move. He barely even speaks to me and it makes me feel really bad because I don't understand. To me the fact that he has not made a move just tells me he is not THAT interested in getting to know me. I'm shy but I would love if he asked me out or just ask for my number. I would never make a move because I would always feel like I wasn't that important him since I was the one to approach him. I'm sorry I can't offer any advice I just had to comment. I hope that you get to ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• Being a shy girl myself, I would be embarrassed at first if someone I hardly knew asked for my number, but if I was interested in them, it wouldn't matter because I would still be really happy about it. I say give it shot.

• I am in the same situation as you and other anonymous user. Apparently this is a trend. I say, you will never know unless you ask. Or try to get to know her some more first, if that would make you both more comfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• do what you your heart is tellin you to do, that's basically the thing that seems to be the hardest. what I'm really tryin to say is, you already know the answer but now its up to you to put in action.