Baically, say you are asian and you prefer to date, I don't know, African american... Or you are caucasian, but prefer someone of any other ethnicity than yours, would you date that person of that ethnicity dispite what your parents or family think?
*Disclaimer: This question was not intended to be for my advice or in terms of advice seeking... Just something I wanted to gather data on... Feel free to post any comment.
- Sure, My parents don't run me!Vote A
- I might take my parents under advisement, but I still do as I willVote B
- I may not, unless my parents warm up to the idea...Vote C
- No! My family is more important...Vote D
- It really doesn't matter... My parents would care less either way...Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
My parents have no opposition to me dating out of my "races" as I myself am bi-racial.They'd only be hypocrites.
One of my best girlfriends,she's white,her parents are prejudice more than racist to be honest(certain things make me think they aren't racist).She only likes non white guys,blacks and Hispanics,her parents disapprove and she still goes out with only non white guys.BUT the irony is...she went out with this one black guy,her whole family met him and they liked him which leads me to believe her parents only put on a racist facade because they knew who she was in love with and they simply didn't like HIM.1
- Show AllShow Less