If a girls wants to ask a guy she just met to hang out for an afternoon, how soon is too soon?

I met a guy on Wednesday, this past week. He gave me his number that night and, after I left, he texted to say he wished he had kissed me goodnight.

It's Sunday today. I'd really like to call him up to see if he'd like to hang out at the park or something today. Is it too soon?

I haven't heard from him since Wednesday. I even friended him on myspace and no messages there, either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be too soon for a date, but I would definitely give him a call and talk for a bit. Get to know him better.

What Guys Said 1

• try to wait for couple days he'll contact you if he likes you trust me .don't call him till he do

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should def text or call him. Texting might be a little easier if your nervous. The fact that he texted you and said he wished he had kissed you goodnight, says he's in to u. The question is, are you in to him? The reason I ask is because he may be thinking your not, since you haven't gotten back to him yet. I think a couple days is plenty to wait when someone texts something like he did. That was his way of saying, I like u. He's not getting back to u, prob cause he feels like your not interested. As far as the myspacing him.maybe he just hasn't checked it or now he feels like he has to play a little hard to get, cause he feels that's what your doin.anyway, good luck!