How do I get the guy I'm seeing to ask me out on a real date?

So, I'm kind of seeing a guy from school. Very good looking, athlete, sweet, sarcastic, laid back, and the most intriguing eyes I have ever seen.

We met in a class last semester and kept in touch over the summer. We've been hanging out since the middle of this semester and its been great. He gave me my first kiss, and we've been kind of fooling around, nothing major though.

I want to have a relationship with him, not just pick me ups every so often, but I have no clue how to go about it. I really like being with him, he makes me feel so confident, and when he looks at me, I swear it's as if I'm the only person in the room and nothing else matters.

What Should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I would maybe cut down on the fooling round thing untill her asks what's wrong...

tell him your not sure you just really like him and you don't wanna get hurt, say you always though you would be dating someone before you got into that sort of stuff and its just confusing, cos you really wanna have fun with him and you sometimes can't help yourself but your not sure if he is that serious about u... if he says that he really likes you and is serious about you then you don't understand why he never asked you on a date or made it more official. if he makes excuses saying I though what we've been doing is like a date, say oh.. OK well maybe u'd like to take me to dinner or a movie, say you would really like that, but only if he wants to, cos you don't want him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

When he tells you he will take you out, tell him your so excited an then suggest with a cheeky smile that maybe he could open the car door for u.

let him know your not just a play thing even though you like to play you should still be respected and you should have respect for yourself, remember you deserve to be treated well.

good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he makes you feel confident why don't you ask him out on a date?

• it sounds like a good idea, but I have a feeling it could backfire

• Everyone makes a fool of themselves at one point or another. And who cares if you get rejected? It's HIS loss. You're awesome.

• haha thanks :) and ya, I'll see what happens :)