How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Was is awkward?

• 12-13
  • 14-15
  • 16-17
  • I have never been kissed

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had my first kiss when I was like 4 but that didn't mean anything. I had my first REAL kiss the day of my 16th birthday. It was really awkward at first and it still kinda is cause it happened yesterday but I got tmrw to make it up (lol). But yea the guy kinda like sensed that I wasn't that much experienced so he was like, "i'll teach you how to".it was like really weird cause he said I'm to stick my tongue out and pretend like I'm licking an ice-cream".lolz I couldn't help but laugh. But I did and he said much better but I was going too fast. It was awkward for me because I wasn't expecting him to kiss me and also I was at home and my mother was also at home and two other people and I didn't wanna get caught and stuff. But I think that when you get to know the person much better on a physical level not involving sex and being able to feel comfortable then it will eventually feel great and come naturally.

• Oh not only physical but also but emotionally and whatnot....i can't believe I left that out!..mhmm

• Lol

What Guys Said 4

• I was 20. Was it awkward? I would say so, considering I smooched her in the eye. I heard a squish sound, but that might have been the kiss. Heh. Second kiss, she got me a CD, and somehow we kissed (sweet kiss, mind you). each other on the neck by accident. I have no idea how that happened, because I think we were both going for the cheek.

• I was around 16 I think and it was awakward in a sense that I didn't know wtf I was doing. But oh well, there's a first for everything.

• i think I waited till I was 18. lol. downfalls starts @ college, normally the secong or 3rd semester. lol

• um, some of us are OVER 18, you know

but there's no 18+ option

my answer is 19

What Girls Said 12

• lol. damn I remember that! he was actually my boyfriend and he was the "coolest guy in school" I know but I remember he was which made me popular later on. but ne way, he was a freshman in HS and I was in 8th grade, I was 15, I think. He was my best friends brother. I went over to the house, to visit her, and we took a walk down by the river in the back yard of his house. We walked around and smoke a cigarette and after we finished smoking, he leaned in and kissed me. He grabbed my boobs and told me I was the hottest girl he'd ever seen. lol. but yeah. kinda gross kissing someone after you just smoked! I didn't like how he tried to get "physical" so fast, and later dumped him on AIM. gosh, I was sooo immature. I later got caught in his bed by his mom, but all we did is cuddle/hug/make-out.

• im almost 18 had it couple of month ago yea it was I felt like I sucked and plus someone was like watching us , and he's not really special lol

• My first real kiss, I was 13. It was in a fun house at the state fair. I was nervous, but it wasn't really that awkward. Once we started kissing, it all just seemed natural. And it was actually with my current boyfriend of 4 years that I have a kid with now. We hung out for a while when we were little and then we didn't see each other for a few years, and then we ended up hanging out a lot again when I was like 21 and then when ended up dating.

• I was 13, I think. We were playing truth or dare.

It was awful because his lips were super wet and he never payed attention to me after the game because my ex-best friend 'stole him'. I don't care anymore; I saw him last year and he was a total pot head, hahaha.

• I was 13.

It was pretty awkward 'cause it was at a movie. :\ Lame! Totally not romantic.

• Haha! I totally agree - it isn't at all! Its actually quite lame.

• i was 11 and yeah it was pretty awkward

• I don't remember when I never really took track but I know it was when I was younger and no it never has really been awkward for me. Only a few times with certain guys.

• i was 17, me and my friend invited some guys over to the house while her parents were out.they came home early and we had to sneak them out the back door. her mom saw them heading for their car and questioned them about what happened. it was so much drama. We both got in trouble. The kiss wasn't worth all that. lol

• i was 15 and yea ha I had no previous kissing experiance besides the miror and a pillow but all I finished it like a pro, by bitting him muahaha

• Omg same here...i would use to kiss my hand && pillows && the chair:)..lolzz...Mhmmm I always thought I was a good kisser....turns out I'm far from it...oh well...lolz ^.^

• Lol come on we all do it. Who doesn't catch themselfs kissing the mirror. When I was a little younger I would remmember reading cosmo for kissing advice and trying it on my hand, though it was always very sloppy

• i was 14 I think and yes it was very awkard because neither one of knew what we were doing lol

• I was 15, it was weird and really awkward

• well honestly I am16 years old

and have never kissed anybody in my life

• No worries! According to the results you are still in a normal time to have not been kissed.