Did he think I was going to be just some booty call? PART TWO

I told him I would be back and that I was going to go to the bathroom. When I came out, they were gone! So I started to look for them. I went downstairs, couldn’t find them. I sat down at a table by myself, and I texted him to ask where he was. He told me he was on the third floor dancing. I told him to come downstairs. He told me to come up because everyone was up there. So I went upstairs started to dance a little and then walked over to the wall and stood by myself. I felt so stupid. And I was drunk. So then another one of his friends told me to go over and dance with him, so I did, then he told me to make out with him, so I did! OMG I was drunk. AHhhh, jeez, I know! Mistake number two. SO then it was time to go and I got back in the car (in the back). We get back to his car and he drives me back to my car (driving aggressive) once again. When we got back to his house he asked if we were still on for tomorrow (the movies) and I said yeah and then I left to go back home. When I finally got home, I saw that I got a text from him asking me ‘why didn’t I go in with him tonight?’. WHAT?!?!? Like in his house? I was like ‘what are you talking about?’. He never texted me back.

Okay so the next day I went to my friends cook-out and didn’t receive a text from him at all. I was confused on if we were still going to the movies or not so I texted him.

This was our conversation

ME: Are we still going to the movies tonight?

HIM: If you want

ME: Yeah, why not?

HIM: It’s up to you. I got to look up times.

ME: I mean… I said yes LOL. You’re the one who sounds like you don’t know.

HIM: No we can.

HOUR LATER

HIM: My dad thought for sure you were going to be sleeping over last night.

ME: Well thanks for the invite. But I mean I just started hanging with you. What would we have done at 2AM?

HIM: I don’t know, we could of figured something out.

ME: Maybe. But I hope you don’t think I’m a booty call, lol.

HIM: What do you want?

ME: Well I don’t know yet. I mean I don’t know you too well yet. But I’m not that type of girl to just sleep around and get my heart broken, yenno? I have morals. What do you want though?

HIM: I don’t really know what I want.

Me: I understand :]

HIM: Hey, let’s do a rain check on the movies. I’m tired and got work all day tomorrow.

ME: Take care.

HIM: Yeah, I’m going to try to get some sleep.

What do you think about that? It’s funny how I told him I’m that type of girl and then he cancels on the movie, right?

“My dad thought for sure you were going to be sleeping over last night”? Who the hell says that? I just met you dude! I thought that was so weird.

Anyways, he hasn’t text me since. Surprise, surprise?

What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that is super weird. once again just don't even worry about this guy. He doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Ahhh, jeez I know! I'm a little blown though just because he was sooo cool when I first met him. Oh well, he didn't trick me.

What Guys Said 1

• I think I just got dumber by reading this. This kid shit happened every day when I was in college.

I really don't care enough about your story to judge, but all in all, dude did act like a prick, but you did give him every intention that you were a Booty Call.

Everything he asked you to do you did without any hesitation. Take my car. Okay! Come upstairs and meet me. Okay! Make out with me. Okay!

Why wouldn't he expect you to stay and give him some?

This is that hook up culture bullshit I was talking about in another question. Women will get drunk and do all this reckless shit and then blame the dude for their actions. You even said, "Like OMG! Like I was DRUNK! Like Ohh jeez! Like so I did!" It's okay for you to be drunk and make out with some dude you just met, but its wrong for him to be drunk and expect you to stay the night? From a man's point of view, that shit's not fair. And I don't care how much of an asshole anyone thinks I am, that's some ol' double standard bullshit.

Anyway, I believe he did think you were a booty call. Move on. And I'm sure this will not be the only time.

What Girls Said 3

• He obviously doesn't care about you or he would've made you feel more comfortable when you went out with his friends. Just stop talking to him.

• He sounds like a jerk. I'd stop talking to him.

• One word answer to your question: Yes.

Sorry!